DRYER - FastDry
Near Infrared Dryer for digital printing
The Near Infrared Dryer for digital printing is an ultimate drying technology that incorporates the electromagnetic wavelength spectrum relevant to thermal and drying processes. The dryer begins in the UV range and progresses through visible light and NIR (near infrared) to medium and long wave IR. This innovative technology is designed to provide the highest possible energy density in the smallest applicable area without impacting the substrate or the environment.
SERRA’s Near Infrared Dryer for digital printing is an innovative technology that provides a range of benefits including cost savings, sustainability, and high-quality results. The dryer's use of NIR radiation and microwave-like technology enables it to dry ink quickly and efficiently, turning speed into profit. It is an affordable option that provides top-quality results, making it an ideal choice for those looking to improve their digital printing processes.
Unique technology made affordable
- SERRA's technology utilizes the NIR wavelength range from 800 nm to 1,200 nm, with a peak at 800 nm.
- This enables the dryer to incorporate the highest possible energy density in the smallest applicable area.
- This technology does not impact the substrate or the environment.
Cost saving and sustainable
- The NIR radiation used by the dryer penetrates deep into the coating.
- It eliminates water and solvent from the coating's complete thickness.
- This is in contrast to standard infrared and warm air strategies where the power is absorbed on the surface and slowly directed into the coater
- NIR is just above visible light, and the wavelength of electromagnetic radiation achieves maximum energy density and optimal physical properties.
- The dryer produces high-quality boxes.
- The boxes have vibrant colors and sharp images.
Latest technology applied
- NIR is just above visible light.
- Electromagnetic radiation achieves maximum energy density at this wavelength
- Optimal physical properties are achieved at this wavelength
Hybrid drying technology:
The dryer incorporates both NIR and air drying technology to provide optimal results. This allows for faster drying times and higher-quality output.
Multiple drying modes:
The dryer can be operated in different drying modes, including NIR-only mode, air-only mode, and hybrid mode. This provides flexibility and allows for customization based on specific drying needs.
Adjustable air speed and temperature:
The air drying component of the dryer can be adjusted to control air speed and temperature, providing precise control over the drying process.
Energy-efficient air drying:
The air drying component of the dryer is designed to be energy-efficient, reducing energy consumption and cost.
Integrated air filtering system:
The dryer includes an integrated air filtering system, which removes impurities from the air to prevent contamination of the printed materials.