The activity that is considered to conform to the required quality according to the International Standard ISO 9001:2015 is:
Design, manufacture and marketing of machinery for the corrugated cardboard sector. The policy statement includes as main lines:
- Commitment to comply with applicable requirements, including legal requirements;
- With a context analysis and based on defined strategic lines, the company's objectives have been determined and disseminated at all levels of our structure;
- To implement the Quality indicators, as well as to monitor their progress level, so that we can know and ensure the product and the quality level desired by our customer.
- Ensure that working conditions are optimal by evaluating the risks that may occur in the processes, eliminating them as far as possible and reducing those evaluated;
- To develop continuous training programs aimed at the best qualification of our workers, thus involving all the personnel in the achievement of all the objectives established in this document;
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of the management system implemented in the company;
Encourage and achieve a motivating environment for all members of the company. Management makes this policy accessible and available to its customers, all employees, suppliers and interested parties. The Policy is kept up to date through periodic reviews, coinciding with management reviews of the system, in order to take into account changes in environmental conditions and information received. In this sense, the management provides and will provide all the human, technical and economic means necessary to achieve the objectives and goals that are established programmatically and periodically.